Continuing Professional Development at Exeter
We are pleased to announce a range of workshops at the University of Exeter for mental health professionals. These CPD events will address a range of skills and issues and will include a focus on important areas of development.
Places are open to anyone and will be allocated entirely on a first come first serve basis. We would ask therapists not to book onto the CPD days without first securing support to attend from their manager so as to maximise the number of people who can and will attend.
Further details regarding these events can be found on each of the CPD event tabs below.
- Rumination-focused Cognitive behavioural therapy for Depression & Anxiety (6 - 10 February 2017)
- Systemic Supervision Course (Sept 2016 - June 2017)
- Are you sitting too comfortably? (21st March 2017)
- 'Mind and Nature': Eco-Psychology and Systemic Perspectives (12 May 2017)
- Attachment Based Family Therapy for Adolescent Depression (22 May - 24 May 2017)